<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

F*ck!

I'm fucked up right now, because my uncle just called from the hospital about my aunt. She has cancer and she was supposed to go into surgery today. They were going to take out the cancerous tumour in her liver, but when they opened her up today they saw the cancer had spread too far. So it's no longer possible to operate... Instead of surgery and ten days in the hospital, she's will be home in a couple of days two. She will probably get radiation treatment or something, but from now on we all know what the final outcome will be........
My mother and family are very upset, because this really isn't what everyone was expecting. And because they are upset, I'm getting upset as well, which makes it impossible to study for my next exam. I haven't told you yet, but I also passed my third exam with a very good grade, but it just doesn't seem to be that important right now...
Fuck! Life can be so unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home