<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Getting on with life

*sings Happy Birdie*

My very best friend Nizza is celebrating her birthday today! Although I'm not really in the mood for a party, I'm not going to let her down and I'll be there tonight at the 'Pazzop' to celebrate. So I can finally give her the present I bought some time ago. And before that I somehow have to manage to study for my exam!!!

Edit: Nizza just called me to say that her party isn't tonight, but next saturday! Huge mistake from my part. I guess I'm just a little bit blind when it comes to dates and parties... So I also want to apologize for not sending her a card, because I was going to give it (together with her present) to her tonight. Stupid me!

The Icon War : Find out what would happen if the icons on your desktop would come alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home