<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Study????

I was supposed to study for my Labor Economics exam right now, but I decided I could just as well start my own Blog. I really don't know what I'm going to do with it exactly or if I'm going to update a lot, we'll just have to wait and see. It's at least always nice to have a place where you can put down whatever's on your mind. And now I'll also have a place for all the weird, beautiful, cool or absolutely crazy links and pictures I find on the web. First of all (at the link below) a very truthfull cartoon about Lord of the Rings, something that -thank god- didn't happen to me personally. But I can tell you that a best friend who finishes every line Hugo Weaving says during Fellowship and The Two Towers with "Mr. Anderson" is also very annoying! (I probably shouldn't have told her about those 50 things you could do during the Return of the King marathon....)