<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Got it!

Today, I had my first oral exam in my three years at university at half past 9 in the morning. I hadn't slept at all the night before, I had a headache and my eyes hurt, but I still passed it with ease. Which means I've passed 4 out of 5 exams upto this point, because I haven't had my exam back from the fifth subject. And I can tell you, that really feels very good! But sadly, my second semester starts tomorrow, so I have to get back to the real world... Fortunately I have a very good time-table with no lectures on mondays and tuesdays. I'm very happy I picked my subjects the way I did, because now I only have three days at university a week untill the summer holiday! There's no reason to be very jealous though, because I have to do loads of essays, reading, homework, assignments and a special paper at home. *sigh* I'm already getting tired just by thinking about it. I'm hoping this semester will fly by as quickly as the last one did, with positive results for my exams.

Bored??? : Talk with Oliver, the chatterbot
Upload your shit : If you ever want to post an image, but can't find a place to upload it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home