<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Meetings

Last Saturday I went to my very first forum meeting ever, together with my friend Nizza. We are both active at the Skwuig forum and this meeting was close to were we live. Because of this we decided to go and for a first meet it certainly wasn’t disappointing. So I met the real people behind the forum names and avatars of Morgana, Lady of Pain, Anduril and Neffalas. And I must say it’s pretty weird to meet these people, because you only know each other from the forum and you have a certain image in your head of how these people are. So of course they were totally different from how I had imagined them, but they were also a lot nicer than I’d thought they would be. It seem like fantasy just creates a certain bond between people, even if they don’t know each other that well.
Saturday evening I met with my best friends Nizza, Inge and Freeke at Inge’s Place. Nizza and I hadn’t seen Inge and Freeke for over a month so we had a lot to talk about. We talked from 20.30 untill 02.30 and I certainly felt my throat the next day. I just hope our next get-together won’t take another month…

I’m currently working on the transformation of my Euroshima website. I’m replacing the HTML-code I’ve been using with XHTML-code and I’ve started using CSS. I’ve also decided to make my website optimal for all screen sizes. Until now I never knew how other people saw my website, because I designed it to fit my own (large) computer screen. But with the changes I’ve made, the website will have the same make-up for all screen sizes. I’m still working on all these changes and I’m afraid it’s going to take a lot of time before I’ve transformed all the pages into XHTML-code and CSS. But it’s necessary to make these changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home