<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Quotes (1)

The tall figure made no motion to press any of the buttons.
"Woss the matter with you?" asked Big Ted, irritably. "Go on. Press 'D'. Elvis Presley died in 1976."
I DON'T CARE WHAT IT SAYS, said the tall biker in the helmet, I NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HIM.
(DEATH in Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman)

'Don't meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.' A fellow sorcerer said that. Good at his job, knew a lot about jewelry. Not bad at fireworks, either. Wasn't the snappy dresser Merlin was, though. Let's see what was his name? Raist--no that was the irritating young chap, kept hacking and spitting up blood all the time. Digusting. The other's name was Gand-something or other...
(Zifnab in one of the Death Gate Cycle books - Weis & Hickman)

I am dying. Every day, with every breath I draw, I am closer to the end of my life. For we are born with a finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.
(Drizzt Do'Urden in The Halflings Gem - R. A. Salvatore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home