<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Revelations

Since my latest post I've had some revelations:
- All of a sudden getting over twice the amount of visitors you're used to has a reason, besides my brilliant writing
- Mentioning the Zuma Deluxe crack and AstroPop crack draws people to your site/blog
- Over 50 people have visited this blog during the last couple of days because they were looking for the AstroPop crack
- People from all around the globe want to play AstroPop Deluxe
- Mentioning these two cracks now will probably draw even more visitors to this blog (for those visitors: you can find them in the next post of April 29th)
- People who are looking for these cracks don't leave comments
- Google seems to be the search engine that makes people visit my blog
- Hail Google!

My current High Score for the Classic AstroPop Deluxe game is 14,405,770 and reaching level 50. I'm totally addicted... So let that be a warning to all of you who haven't started playing yet. Make sure you don't have any work or studying left, because you won't be able to do it once you've downloaded these games on your computer. I've warned you, so don't come complaining to me later!