<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Fragments of my boring life

I had my Development Economics examination today at 13.00. By 14.05 I had finished the exam and I was already at my way home. It was only four questions long of which there was one I couldn’t answer. It was a question from the one chapter I had decided not to read because it was the opening chapter. How typical… But I’m not worried because I’m quit sure I’ve done the other three questions well enough. And if the exam alone is not enough, there’s still the assignment about Angola that counts for 30% of the end grade. I’m very positive we will have a sufficient mark for that, so it should all turn out well.

I finally received the dress I ordered from Gotika Underground Fashion today. You can take a look at it here and imagine it’s black instead of red. It’s a beautiful dress and it fits me perfectly. Well, almost perfectly because I do have to take a few centimetres off because I’m rather small. But that’s okay ‘cause the dress turned out a lot better than I had expected. I’m very pleased with it.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in the cinema. It’s just that I have very little time to go because I have to study for my next exam. I’ll probably go next Thursday or Friday if I can find the time and someone who wants to go with me. I’m very curious about the movie because most of what I’ve heard about it was positive, or at least for the most part. And it just has to be better than the first two movies. Can’t wait to see two of my favourite actors in the same movie and in the same scene (hopefully). I’m not even going to let you guess who I mean, because that’s way too easy. Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home