<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I fear no longer...

It’s been a couple of days since my last post and I somehow feel relieved. Writing everything down has really helped and some of the pressure seems to have gone. I’ve been holding everything in for a very long time and I suppose it was only a matter of time before I had to let it out… 

I’ve finally received the results for my last exam, Development Economics. I’ve passed it, which means I’ve passed every single exam I took this year at once. Woei! I’ve also already decided which seminars I will be taking next University year. But until that time I’m going to fully enjoy my holiday. I’m not going to work during this holiday like I did other years, but I will be helping with stuff at home. I’m not going on a holiday either, so I’ll just relax at home during the next weeks.

I live a boring life, for the most part, certainly compared to the lives of some (or most?) other people. But I’m happy and satisfied with my boring life. I just want to live my life the way I choose to and not be pressed by people to do things that don’t suite me. I’m free to do and think whatever I want. Everyone is different. Is it really that hard to understand?  

currently reading: Jingo, a Discworld Novel by Terry Pratchett
currently listening: Corvus Corax, Feindflug and Gotan Project albums (thanks Nizza!!) 
currently downloading: Fahrenheit 9/11, directed by Michael Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home