<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Stolen post

The best way to fight boredom: filling in stupid lists!
 
Last Cigarette: I don’t smoke, but I do inhale my father’s smoke on a daily basis
Last Alcoholic Drink: Lots of wine during my father’s birthday party back in May
Last Car Ride:  I can’t drive
Last Kiss: …
Last Good Cry: Last night, when watching The Pianist
Last Library Book: That must have been Book 4 of The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, but that was some time ago. I’m mostly reading my own books at the moment
Last Book Bought: Legacy of the Drow Collecter’s Edition, by R.A. Salvatore
Last Book Read: Jingo by Terry Pratchett
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban during the ‘Het Nest’-meeting
Last Movie Rented: The Pianist
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Frell
Last Beverage Drank: orange squash (ranja)
Last Food Consumed: cornbread with strawberries = yum!
Last Crush: …
Last Phone Call: Nizza
Last TV Show Watched: Crime Scene Investigation
Last Time Showered: This morning after working in my grandmother’s garden
Last Shoes Worn: My black sneakers
Last CD Played: Aphex Twin – 26 Mixes for Cash
Last Item Bought: Legacy of the Drow Collecter’s Edition, by R.A. Salvatore
Last Download: Fahrenheit 9/11, directed by Michael Moore and several Feindflug albums
Last Annoyance: My mother changing her mind about gourmandizing tonight
Last Disappointment: My brother
Last Soda Drank: Fanta light
Last Thing Written: Truly written (not typed), a list of things to buy at the supermarket
Last Key Used: T
Last Words Spoken:  Can’t really recall, probably something very insignifant. Oh yeah, ‘Dad, mum just called. Whether you could come over to Harry’s place ‘cause she wrecked the cleaner bag.’
Last Sleep: Last night and this morning
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Vienetta
Last Chair Sat In: Our computer chair
Last Webpage Visited: http://www.xombified.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home