<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Doom

First of all, I just had to post this drawing by Margaret Hogg. It’s such a cool piece of HP-artwork in the style of Jhonen Vasquez. It’s one of the best I’ve found in a long time.

Second of all, I’ve finally managed to put together my time-table for the next semester. As it’s my fourth and final year (hopefully…) I’ll be following two seminars, Social Economic Policy and Growth & Development. Because these two happen to be on the same day I’ll only have to attend lectures on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Wednesday I’ll have Business Ethics, my free choice subject of this semester. It’s been a struggle to find a subject that wouldn’t take too much time, would bring in enough credit points and wasn’t in conflict with my other subjects. It’s probably going to be a rather boring subject and much like some other subjects I’ve already had during the last couple of years, but it’s just about those last credit points I need. Although I’ll only have lectures on two days in the week this doesn’t mean I won’t be busy. The fourth year, with its seminars, is extremely busy and I’ll have to do a lot of studying to keep up. We’ll have to read hundreds of pages every week and do numerous assignments. I can’t say I’m really looking forward to it...

Thankfully, I still have one holiday week left because my first lectures are on the 6th of September. I’m just going to enjoy my free time, as long as I have any. And I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for Nizza. Hopefully she’ll get enough credit points and will be able to continue her study. So if all of you cross your fingers with me I’m quit certain all will turn out well for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home