<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Gmail

I still have 3 Gmail invitations left, so the first three people that mail me at euroshima@gmail.com will receive an invitation. Only mail when you are truly interested. For those that people that don't understand what I'm talking about, Gmail is free webmail by Google. The best parts about Gmail are the 1000 megabytes (1GB) of free storage and the fact that each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation. It's a very neat option that shows your messages in context and who can't use some extra storage space? So if you're interested, let me know!

I don't know wether you've seen this one yet, but it's incredibly funny! DeLa and OrT of a Down, two Flemish guys, do their version of System of a Down's Chop Suey. Watch it! I know you won't be able to stop laughing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home