<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Negativity

Apparently absolutely no one is looking for or interested in a Gmail account. I got zero replies to my announcement I had three Gmail invitations left. I was hoping to be able to make some people happy, but it seems like everyone is already happy!

I haven't been very happy myself during this last week. Last week, I wasn't able to go to university because my (lower) back was killing me. I had hoped I would be able to go to BlutEngel last Friday, but in the end the pain and not being able to move were too much. I know not going was the right decision, but I so wanted to go! Nizza tried to act as if the entire evening was a bore, but of course I know better. She did bring me a ticket with the autographes of the three bandmembers. That managed to chear me up a bit. I find it very sweet she thought of me and it means a lot to me.

My back wasn't much better today, but I had to go to university to work on an assignment with my growth-group. And I couldn't possibly miss any of this week' s lectures (except Business Ethics, for I could miss that every single week). I'm currently waiting for my bus and I thought it would be a good idea to write the negative thoughts down. Can't say I really feel better now... I just feel really, really sad.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home