<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Annoyances

Last Wednesday I went to see Hellboy in Eindhoven, but that’s not what I wish to talk to you about. I would like to take this opportunity to rant about annoying, sluttish, clamorous 14-year-old girls in the bus. You probably know the type, because they seem to exist everywhere. If you don’t know the type, here’s how you can spot them:

They sit at the back of the bus to show everyone how tough they are. Everyone knows sitting at the end of the bus makes you tough. They shout (oh sorry, talk) so loud the entire bus can hear their extremely important and interesting stories. They drink red bull and eat crisps during the entire bus ride, so everyone can (again) see how tough they are. I do not wish to offend anyone but having to listen to their shouting for an hour makes very clear what kind of social level they belong to. To put it this way, they certainly aren’t the most intelligent species on the planet.

“I haven’t had a boyfriend in 2 weeks!” “- I haven’t had a boyfriend in a month! Well, I did make out with this one guy, but that doesn’t count!” “—I haven’t had a boyfriend for one day!” I came very near to shouting: “I haven’t had a boyfriend in 21 years. I WIN! Now, get the fuck off the bus and get a fucking life!” Of course, I didn’t out loud, but that sort of people annoy the crap out of me. I can totally understand how Nizza lost it this one time in the bus and did actually comment on some brainwashed chick that was talking nonsense. It’s a good thing I normally travel to Tilburg and not to Eindhoven, because meeting those annoying people every day in the bus and having to deal with them for an hour on end might actually set me off. That’s something I have noticed more than once. The people in the bus to/from Tilburg are very different from the people traveling to/from Eindhoven. Not all of them are, but somehow there always are more annoying, clamorous, shouting people on the bus to/from Eindhoven. I haven’t found a real explanation as to why yet, but that’s just how it is.

And what is it with some of the teens nowadays anyway? I certainly wasn’t like that when I was that age. I wasn’t like that during any age! Thank whatever god you believe in for that. (Hellboy was very entertaining by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home