<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work"

Tomorrow, my fall break starts. Even though it’s a university break, I’m going to be extremely busy during the next week-and-a-half. I should work every single day if I wish to finish my third-year special paper, but I’ve decided to do some fun things as well. If I don’t do some fun things besides working all the time I’ll probably go mental or something. So tomorrow I’m going to see Hellboy together with Maik and Jochem. I have high hopes for it, so I hope the movie won’t disappoint me. And next Tuesday I will finally be able to go to the drapery market in Eindhoven to get some fabric for a skirt. I really need a long black skirt (possibly more than one) and Nizza’s mum has offered to make one for me. I wish I was as creative as some people are and be able to make things myself, but I’m not. It’s as simple as that. I’m good in other areas, but creating stuff with my hands is and always has been a total disaster.

There’s also a Skwuig trainmeet this Friday, but I’ve decided not to go, because that would be too much fun time. I would love to go and meet new people, but I just need to set priorities. I can’t only do fun things during this fall break, and I’ve decided for myself which fun things I find more important than others. I really, really need to do my third-year special paper during this break, because I won’t have time for it once colleges start again. And I need to finish it, because if I don’t, I won’t be allowed to do a traineeship next semester. So it’s extremely important I finish it now. If I don’t, everything I’ve worked for so hard during the last couple of years would be a lot less meaningful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home