<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Book freak

Yesterday I went to the book fair in Eindhoven with my family. We go there every year and come back with several piles of books. I bought seven books, of which six were hardcovers, and only had to pay 31,30 euro!

- two Terry Pratchett hardcovers: “Night Watch” (6,95) and “Thief of Time” (4,95)
- two Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore, both hardcovers: “Sea of Swords” (3,50) and “Servant of the Shard” (3,50)
- “The New Discworld Companion”
- The parodies “Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel” (4,50) and “The Soddit” (3,95), both in the same get-up as the parody “Bored of the Rings” I bought some time ago

Those hardcovers by Pratchett and Salvatore normally cost about 20 to 25 euro! It’s incredible how much cheaper they are at the fair. So my personal (fantasy) library has been enlarged yet again. You can take a look at my personal library here. If you’re a book freak like me, be sure to go to http://www.boekenfestijn.com to check when this book fair is coming near you. (in Belgium and the Netherlands) I’m incredibly happy with my new books. Just looking at them makes me happy. The first thing I’m going to buy when I have my own place is a huge bookcase to put all my books in. I’m weird, I know…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home