<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

DAMN IT!

I would like to condole with all the Kerry voters. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.

I’m extremely pissed off about Bush being reelected. But at least I won’t have to live in the country he’s president of for the next four years. I can understand how all the Kerry voters must be feeling right now. Pissed, disappointed, angry, and probably thinking about moving to another country. Too bad there weren’t some more people that decided to get of their lazy asses and vote…

I still don’t understand why so many people voted for Bush again. To me it’s incomprehensible why someone would vote for him. Are there really so many conservative and Christian people in the U.S. that don’t care about anything else but their president being like them, conservative and Christian?

I’m so pissed off I would love to scream for a while…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home