<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

How much of human life is lost in waiting?

Yesterday I had my mid-term examination for Business Ethics from 5 till 8 in the evening. This normally already is an evil time to have to do an examination, but it became even more horrible because I already had to get up at six in the morning as I had an early lecture. The lecture was one of the most boring lectures I have ever experienced during my four years at university. I was extremely angry with myself for not staying in bed. If I had just followed my instinct and remained in bed I wouldn’t have had to wait for over five hours at university before I could finally do the exam. I never knew five hours could take such a long time. I was so bored and frustrated! All I could do was hang around on the internet at Het Nest and Skwuig and repeat the things I had learned over and over and over again in my head. I was so bored I actually send an sms to a friend. I never send an sms that has no purpose! I’m not that type of person! Let this be a warning to all of you: being bored to death may completely alter your behavior.

The examination only took me a little more than an hour, so I was able to catch my bus and I was home by 7.30. There were ten questions plus a bonus question. Two of the questions I really couldn’t answer, but I think I did the other questions well enough. I was really glad it didn’t take me the full three hours, because then I would have been home by 9.45. This probably was the longest I ever spend at university on one day. At least, it seemed like the longest because I spend my time waiting. I think it’s time to get my driving-license, because then I can at least go home next time I have so many hours in between. It’s just that I can’t see where I’m driving… *sight*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home