<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

"We who think we are about to die will laugh at anything."

I wish to thank everyone that has commented on my last post. It’s great to see there are people trying to think with you. I’ve taken all your advice into consideration and have decided for myself that if I haven’t lost considerable weight on this eating and exercise schedule after the Christmas holiday, I’m going to see a doctor. I’m not going to eat less, don’t worry. I don’t think I could even function in a normal way if I did. Thanks for all your support!

At the moment I’m studying and reading for my final Business Ethics examination on Monday. I had a 8,25 for my mid-term examination, which counts for 40%, so I’m not too worried about the final exam. I was behind with my reading so I’m mostly busy with catching up. The final exam is only 60 yes/no questions, so it should turn out okay. I probably won’t need the three hours we have to do the exam. I’ve never needed the full hours we get to do an exam. I’m always one of the first to leave. It’s kind of weird that this is going to be my last written exam for this study…

A couple of days ago the Return of the King Extended Edition DVD-Box (it’s a mouthful) finally arrived. Woei!! (sorry, I really couldn’t help myself) I’ve always particularly liked the audiocommentaries of the cast, on all the three Lord of the Rings movies for that matter. It’s incredibly funny to listen to those guys, especially Billy and Dom are hilarious. And now it has all come to an end… Hopefully there will be a blooper DVD available some day. There was some talk of one coming out some time ago, but I have no clue whether it’ll actually happen. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Listening: Faun - Licht album (too beautiful to put into words)
Reading: Terry Pratchett – Night Watch (I swear that man is getting more brilliant with every book he writes. Vetinari and Vimes totally rule! The title of this post is a quote from the book.)
Downloading: American Gothic episodes (I watched this show years and years ago and loved it. I was wondering whether I would still love it now. Does that make any sense?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home