<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Art (1)

I’ve decided to introduce a new category to my blog, namely Art. I'm introducing this category because I would like to share some of the wonderful work I've found with the rest of the world. I’m a huge fan of fantasy-art, although I (naturally) do not like everything that’s out there, as I have quite a specific taste. I’m always searching the web for some good (fantasy) artwork. Websites like Elfwood, Epilogue and deviantART have immense amounts of artwork from amateur artists. A lot of it isn’t really my taste or just very bad, but if you know where to look you come across real beauties. Some of the artists that are more well known today, like Linda Bergkvist and Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, even started out on these websites. On one of my search-efforts I came across this piece by Ross Campbell and I immediately fell in love with it. It’s gorgeous, even though it’s not perfect. I do not like all his work, but he definitely has a very unique style. I'm curious about what you think of this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home