<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Medley

This blog has officially celebrated its very first birthday on the 2nd of January. I started this blog a year-and-a-bit-more-than-a-week ago and I’m still not tired of blogging! I intend to have many more blog-birthdays in the future. Keep blogging!

My life isn’t very exciting at the moment (not that it ever is). I’m still working on those papers that’ll have to be finished by the end of January. The Development paper is just about done. One down, two to go! Besides the papers, next week I have an oral exam for Growth. I’m not looking forward to it because it’s a horrible and difficult subject. I just hope the professor will be easy on me, but I suspect he’s going to be a pain in the arse…

Our computer is back with many new scanners and cleaners on it. It seems to work so far, but we’ve decided to start from scratch, as to make sure there is no single virus left on it. Getting your computer empty is quit an extensive task, or at least getting ours empty is. I must have burned over 15 MP3 CD’s these last couple of days. (Alec Empire, The Cure, ASP, 1.4 GB of Aphex Twin, Yendri, Ravi Shankar, Tiësto, Corvus Corax, The Retrosic, Terrorfakt, and many more) The main things on our computer are (or were, or are going to be again): loads of GB’s of MP3, Bins and Games (from my brother), and several GB’s of comics (all mine). Besides that we both have our own documents, which are about 1 GB each. So, you can probably understand why it took us some time to get everything off. Our ‘computer-guy’ told us our PC was extremely full. Full?? There was 5 Gigabyte left! I don’t see the point of having 75 GB of space, when you aren’t supposed to use them…

Loose announcements:
- I still have 6 G-mail invitations left for those that are interested
- I’ve lost 4 kilograms (woei!) and am going to go through with my current eat, drink & exercise pattern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home