<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

♫♫♪ Squirrelly Wrath ♪♫♪

I would like to thank all the wonderful people that commented on my last post. It meant a great deal to me and I really needed those hugs. I know some of you are going to some hard times yourselves, so if you ever need to talk or just need a hug, please let me know.

My posting hasn’t been very regular during the last couple of months. Mostly because nothing’s been happening. I’ve passed all my subjects, finished all my papers and should be well underway in my final essay. But, I’m not. Somehow I can’t seem to urge myself to start working on it. Somehow I always find something else to do. So I spend days behind the computer and in front of the TV wasting my time. I know I’m wasting precious time, but I’m still unable to push myself into starting on my essay. It’s weird. I guess it’s some kind of fear of failure. Just the idea that this is the last obstacle in the way of finishing my study scares me. But, I’ll get over it eventually. Sooner or later…

I’d like to leave you all with some good stuff I found while wasting my time on the internet:

The first episode of Merry Melony by Eric Drobile, a new animated series that is absolutely amazing and very promising. It’s weird, it’s freaky, it’s bizarre. So go watch it!

Xombie, the animated series by James Farr about…. zombies! Five chapters have already been finished, so you have some catching up to do!

And of course:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home