<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Beautiful Day

I’m in a very blissful mood today and this is why. First of all, when I stepped on the scales (=weegschaal) this morning I was extremely pleased with myself. It showed I’ve lost over 8,5 kilos since November! All on my own, without outside help and most importantly, in a healthy way. Just by exercising an hour a day (that’s an average of 1000 calories), six days a week and eating even healthier than I used to. More vegetables, more fruit, more fibres, less fat (= one bag of crisps a week, chips once a month, no pizza, no snacks) and still 3 litres of water a day. My stamina (=uithoudingsvermogen) and condition have improved considerably and overall I just feel a lot healthier. And when you’re getting results, it’s much easier to keep going. I still don’t exactly have a slim figure, but at least I’m not as overweight as I used to be. I’m able to fit in a lot of my old cloths again, cloths that I haven’t fitted in for years, and all my cloths have become a lot less tight. I’m going to keep it up as long as possible and just wait and see where I’ll end up. I know I’ll never have a slender figure, that’s simply not in my genes, but at least I’m feeling healthy and more content with myself. No weird and unhealthy diets for me!

The other reason I’m happy is that today the cloths I ordered from Gotika arrived. I ordered two tops, a black and a purple one, and a black skirt. I’m really happy with them. They fit nicely and I feel beautiful in them. Furthermore, the weather is amazing and I'm really looking forward to going to the new Lush shop in Den Bosch with Nizza next Thursday. Nothing can ruin this beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home