<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Disgusting habits

Why is it that when I forget to put my washcloth away this one time my mother is all over me, while she does tolerate all my father’s and brother’s disgusting habits?? Here’s what I’m talking about.

- I’m annoyed about the fact that when my father fixes himself sandwiches he puts them straight on the kitchen sink, spreads them with butter and hagelslag and then gets a plaid to put them on and leaves all the crumbs, hagelslag and butter on the kitchen sink.
- I’m annoyed by my father cutting his beard in front of the mirror and leaving all his hairs on the mirror.
- I’m disgusted by my father smoking everywhere. Upstairs, downstairs, in the bathroom, while he’s on the toilet (you really don’t want to have to go to the toilet after him) and even in the car. No matter how often I ask him not to smoke in the car, because I feel oppressed when he does, he still does so. Another annoying and disgusting element of my father’s smoking is that he leaves shag everywhere he goes. I do mean everywhere! On the couch, on and in the keyboard of our computer, on the toilet-seat, sometimes even in the butter!

- I’m annoyed by the fact that whenever my brother wants to fix his hair by putting his head under the tap he leaves a total mess. There’s water and hairs everywhere!
- I’m disgusted about my brother urinating all over the toilet seat, mostly when he’s just woken up. And I don’t mean one single drop. No, I do mean all over the toilet seat. Put up the seat or clean it up! How can you just leave it? It’s disgusting! I’ve learned never to sit on the toilet seat without checking it first the hard way. Furthermore, it’s extremely embarrassing when you have people over who have to use the toilet.

They never feel the need to clean up their own mess, no matter how big it is or how often I’ve pointed it out to them. Do they really not see the disgusting mess they leave behind or do they not want to see? I’m so tired of always cleaning up after them. I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t possibly live in that mess. I don’t mind if people make a mess. I mean, I do make messes from time to time, but I clean them up so nobody is bothered by it. Clean up your own mess! Please tell me not all men are this disgusting, because if they are I’m going to have a very hard time finding a decent boyfriend/partner. Please tell me it's not just me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home