<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

Hidden Treasures

It’s been quit a while since my last post. I guess I’ve been busy. I don’t really know with what, but I do know I have been busy. The last two weeks I’ve spent way too little time on my thesis (read: just about no time), so this week I’m going to work my butt off. Well… I’m going to try to work my butt off, because it’s often difficult to force myself to work on my thesis. I don’t really know why, but just thinking about my thesis sometimes makes me have a frantic panic attack. Which I know is totally unnecessary and stupid, but still…

One of the reasons I’ve spent so little time on my thesis is because my mind is overflowing with ideas about soap, our website, ways to advertise, and so on. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been this enthusiastic about something, so I’ve decided to go for it one hundred percent. Nizza and I have started our own little handmade soap and cosmetics company named ‘Hidden Treasures’. We’re making our own soap and shortly we’ll also be making our own lip balms and bath bombs. It’s so much fun and the results are so gratifying that we’ve decided to sell our products. We’ve already sold about 25 pieces of soap to several acquaintances and they were extremely satisfied. Because we wanted to reach more people we put up a website and it is now possible to buy our products online. Our soaps are 100 gram a piece and cost 2 euro, which is rather cheap if you compare it to other soap shops in the Netherlands. We’re able to sell our products cheaply because we only count the ingredients we use. Making soap is a hobby to us, so we don’t count the enormous amount of hours we put in to it.

Check out our website at http://www.hiddentreasures.tk! The website isn’t entirely finished yet and we’re expecting to put up new and much better photographs very shortly, but you get the idea. I would be very grateful if you could leave a message in the guestbook of the Hidden Treasures-website. We’re open to all suggestions and criticism. Tell us what you think of our products, the website, etc. Orders are also very welcome. :) ;)

Edit: The new and better photographs are uploaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home