<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 05, 2005

Craftymarket

The latest news on my study: the final grade for my third year thesis was a 7.5 which I’m very pleased with. I’m taking it as a good sign for my final thesis and my graduation, which is getting awfully close. This next week I’ll be extremely busy with finishing the last chapters so I can send them to the professor before our meeting on the 14th. Besides working on my thesis I’m also very busy with making soap. Lots of soap. That’s because Hidden Treasures, our little handmade soap and cosmetics business, is going to be present at the Craftymarket in Tilburg that’s being held on Saturday the 8th of October. We’ve decided to take a gamble, rent a stand and see what’ll happen. The stand was quite expensive (40 euro) so we hope we’ll be able to sell enough soap to at least earn that money back. It's going to be our first market ever, so we're very excited and hopefully it'll be a good experience. Of course, you can’t fill a two meter stand with a few pieces of soap so we have to make a lot of soap. But because most of our soaps need to cure for a month we have to make sure those soaps are made before the 8th of September. So last week and this week again I’m going to be very busy in the evenings as well. And after the 8th of September we’ll be busy with thinking about how to display our products and all kinds of other practical questions. The Craftymarket is being held from 10.00 till 17.00 next to the Textielmuseum, so if you happen to be in the neighbourhood be sure to drop by! We’re not forcing you to buy anything, but it is the perfect opportunity to see and smell our products. And if you do happen to buy something you’re saving yourself a lot of shipping costs. Besides, the Craftymarket is a wonderful market and we would love to see you all there. Mini-meet! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home