<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

Damn you mosquito!

Two days ago I was stung by some mosquito who thought I was perfect meat with perfect blood. Today my leg contains two huge, red, swollen round areas which are about 10 centimetres wide each. I’m just about going insane from the itching sensation that’s coming from them and they actually hurt quite a bit. I’ve had this almost allergic reaction to mosquito bites as long as I can remember, from when I was a little child. Can you imagine a 7-year-old child covered in mosquito bites that are about 10 centimetres wide? Legs, arms and face? I’ve been there on numerous occasions and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. When I was a child it was almost like I had a big arrow over my head which said “yummie blood for mosquitos over here!” because I was always getting stung. Fortunately the arrow has disappeared over the years and I rarely get stung nowadays. But they still get me a few times a year, like two days ago. Besides the two bites on my leg I also have two small bites on my arm. I just hope they won’t grow out to enormous bumps as well… Damn you mosquito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home