<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

I feel like total crap today. My Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) (in Dutch: Prikkelbare Darm Syndroom / PDS) has been playing up again during the last two weeks and in combination with having to get up at 6 o’clock in the morning today, and not having slept enough hours, I feel sick, nauseous and miserable. I would like to crawl into bed and not come out again before tomorrow morning, but one of my best friends is celebrating his birthday tonight. I really want to go and congratulate him, so I guess I’ll just go early and not stay very long. It’s not like I’m the only guest, so I won’t be missed. I think I’ll take my mother’s advice and simply have a sick-day tomorrow, so I’ll hopefully feel better by Friday.

My Irritable Bowel Syndrome hasn't been much of a trouble for some time now, so this is kind of a setback for me. I had hoped it wouldn't return at all, since I've lost weight, excercise regularly and eat healthy things. I guess I'll be stuck with it for the rest of my life. Bah!

For those of you who want to know something more about IBS (PDS), check out this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home