<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

Still here...

Just a quick post to let you all know I’m still alive, somewhere, somehow… The last week-and-a-half has been extremely stressful. I’ve been working on my final essay during the day and working on stuff for the Crafty Markt after dinner until midnight. I’ll be extremely happy and relieved once it’s Sunday evening. The Crafty Markt and all related stressfulness will be behind us and I’ll have handed in my final essay again to my professor. That means I will have two entirely free days before I have to go and meet my professor again, next Wednesday. There’s a small chance he’s going to approve my final essay, but if he doesn’t I won’t be disappointed. But I am hoping he'll approve this Wednesday, because than I'll be able to go to the Skwuig Den Bosch meeting.

I’m really looking forward to the Crafty Markt! I hope we’ll be able to sell quit a bit of soap, milk bath, fizz and lip balms, so we’ll at least earn back the money to hire the stand. I hope to see some of you there tomorrow, but I guess most of you don’t have time to drop by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home