<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She's alive! Alive!

You’re probably all wondering whether I’ve died or something, because I haven’t updated in ages. Well, I’m still alive! Very much alive as a matter of fact, but also extremely busy. I’ve been working at the ABN AMRO for two weeks now and I must say I like my job and the people I’m working with. My co-workers are extremely nice and very open towards each other. I’ve worked at another bank in the past where people were always gossiping about whichever person had just left the room. I’m very pleased this isn’t the case at this department. It’s really refreshing to see how these people interact with each other. Sure, there are the occasional outbursts, but what do you expect with so much pressure? At least they’re open about it. The work itself has started off rather simple, but I’ve been getting more and more diverse and more complicated tasks. There's a lot of pressure and I'm constantly working, but I don't mind at all. I really couldn’t have hoped for a better place to start my career at.

Getting used to have to get up early (06.35) again was rather hard, but after one week I was totally used to it. The same goes for coming home and eating late (18.05). The only bad thing is that if you have to work behind a computer all day long you no longer feel the urge to surf the internet, blogs, fora, etcetera when you get home. Most of the time I just check my email when I get home and leave it at that.

So, I would like to apologize for neglecting my blog. I would also like to say sorry for not commenting on your blogs as much as I used to. I must say I truly miss reading all your updates, so I’m going to try to persuade myself to read them more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home