<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Beautiful Things

I know I’m being a total copycat with this, but I really like this one. These are the first lines of ten of my current favourite songs. I wonder if you can guess some of them without googling. They are all from different bands, so give it a go! They are not the best known songs and bands but perhaps you'll surprise me. I'll put the bands and songs up in a couple of days.

Edit: I've decided to put the correct answers up, because you've managed to guess a lot of them already. Good job Nizza and Amys! I'm proud of you. :)

1. It was me on that road. But you couldn’t see me. Too many lights out, but nowhere near here. (Röyksopp - What Else Is There?)

2. Sometimes I find in dreams a whole new religion. Your body looks like Heaven. I must be in number seven. For an obvious reason I am deep in your debt. For an apparent reason I stay in bed. (Clan of Xymox - I Want You Now)

3. I am a bitch. How do you want me? From behind? Or on my knees? (Combichrist - This Shit Will Fuck You Up)

4. Sah ein Mädchen ein Röslein stehen. Blühte dort in lichten Höhen. Sprach sie ihren Liebsten an, ob er es ihr steigen kann. (Rammstein - Rosenrot)

5. Precious and fragile things. Need special handling. My God what have we done to you? (Depeche Mode - Precious)

6. I hear the roar of a big machine. Two worlds and in between. Hot metal and methedrine. I hear empire down. (The Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia [My Reflection])

7. I can't find myself. I can't find myself. I can't find myself. I can't find myself. In the head of this stranger in love. (The Cure - Lost)

8. Ich bin der personifizierte Tod. Gott hat mich geschickt. (Xotox - Zweischicht)

9. Close your eyes for the real world. And dream of how it might have been. (Suicide Commando - Close Your Eyes)

10. White on white translucent black capes. Back on the rack. (Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home