<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Music to my ears times 3

1. Last week one of the accountmanagers at work came up to me and gave me two free tickets to the International Gipsy Festival in Tilburg with the remark that she thought I would perhaps like to go. I remembered how Nizza had told me about the festival in the past, so I was very pleased with the tickets. I checked out the website and saw they normally cost 17,50 euro a piece, which made me even happier. I decided to call Nizza, to ask her whether she would like to go with me. She was in a OMG!OMG!-mood during the entire call, so I guess she was happy too. ;) I'm really looking forward to it. Gipsy music is wonderfull, even though dancing to it doens't come natural to me. :)

2. I really need to go to Summer Darkness this year (a three-day (cyber)-gothic festival in Utrecht). I mean, Bauhaus, Clan of Xymox, Reaper, Grendel, Front Line Assembly, Welle:Erdball, Combichrist and some other very interestingly sounding bands are coming and the schedule isn't even complete! I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope Nizza (and perhaps Syzygy) are coming with me. I don't think I'll go if I have to go alone; that's just no fun at all.

3. I just have to say how wonderfull Depeche Mode's latest album 'Playing the Angel' really is. I can't stop listening to it! Which is really rare in my case. Check the album out because it's definately worth listening to. Too bad they are performing at Rock Werchter on a day there aren't any other interesting bands playing. If there had been I probably would have bought a day-ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home