<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Without title

So... our computer still isn't repaired and back, but at least we finally received a spare computer for the time being. My life has been moving along nicely since you heard from me last. Everything is okay at work and at home and I've been really busy with preparations for the Crafty Markt of last Saturday. Overall I feel better than I ever have, even though I still have my occasional down moments.

The most important people in my life aren't doing so well though and that certainly affects me. More than I'm willing to tell them. My mother's rheumatics is getting worse, so she's often in pain. And if that wasn't enough she also has a lot of extra stress from having to arrange every single thing concerning my grandmother. It would be extremely helpful if some of my grandmother's other children would help out from time to time, but apparently they don't feel they have a responsibility to take care of their own mother. So it all falls down to my mother who has got it hard enough already.

My best friend. I worry a lot about her. She has issues she's trying to deal with, but I'm afraid it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of work for her to break the cycle she's been in for so long. I've been trying to be there for her, but in the end it's entirely up to her and she'll have to resolve things herself. I can't help her in getting control of her life again.

It's really difficult to see the people you love struggle with life and in pain. I'm there for them when they need me and they know I'm willing to help them out in any way I can, but it's still hard not to be able to do much about it and having to stand back. That's life, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home