<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Starting all over again...

What I've forgotten to tell you before is that our computer is finally back and fixed, with a new motherboard and a new harddisk. That would be a reason to celebrate if it wasn't for the fact that our entire collection of music, movies and saved games is gone... Our motherboard broke down just afer our 'My Documents' were transferred to another computer. The harddisk still contains all the files, but it only works in combination with the motherboard, which is totally broken... My entire collection of Gothic/EBM/Wave/Electro/Industrial music, that took me over a year-and-a-half to put together is gone. So, this weekend I had to start all over again...

*sigh*

Computers are great! No, really.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home