<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

Feeling ill

You know, I really hate being sick. Last Thursday at work there must have been a dozen moments during which I thought I should go home, because I felt really ill. Somehow I made it through the day, but I did stay home on Friday. I had hoped that three days of rest would be enough, so I could go back to work today, but as it seems now I'm not going to be able to go back to work before Wednesday, maybe even later.

I can't stop coughing. My throat hurts and itches like crazy. My nose and head are totally stuffed-up, so I can hardly breath or think. All this had made me dead tired. As long as I sit or lay down it's kind of okay, but if I have to walk to the bathroom or kitchen I notice how weak I am. I can't possibly go back to work tomorrow, no matter how much I would like to. I really don't mind going to work, but I'm still too weak right now.

Bleeggh! Being ill is soooo boring and frustrating!

Edit on Wednesday: I'm still ill and I don't know whether I'll be able to go back to work this week. I really don't feel strong and healthy enough, so they'll just have to manage a couple of days longer without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home