<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A 'short' note

For a very long time I thought I was the only one who had seen North & South, but apparently I'm not the only one who is still swooning over Mr. Thornton! *winks at Mara* All you Mr. Darcy fans (I know you're reading this), you really have to see N&S! Really really!

I'm feeling a lot better than I did last week although I'm stil not entirely healthy. I started working on Monday again and I must say the first day was very hard, but I'm getting better day by day. Thanks for all your sweet comments! They certainly helped, believe me.

Furthermore I'm really busy with Hidden Treasures. We received two orders yesterday for a total of 125 euro and as Karolina is away at the moment (she's visiting family in Poland) I have to do everything myself! Waaaaah! I'll get it done, but I probably won't have a lot of me-time this week...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Oh my, wat een geweldige avvy-plaatje-ding *gaat nog even swoonen* En hoe kan het dat mijn comment daaronder verdwenen is? O_o

26/6/06 14:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home