<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 17, 2006

Moving on

Thank you again for all your wise words. It’s always useful to hear from people on the outside what they think about a certain situation you’re in. You’ve certainly made some points I’ll have to think about. I’ll keep you updated if there are any developments.

For the first time since last October I have an entire week off from work. It’s supposed to be my holiday, but I’ve got more than enough to do. I have a course (Woningfinanciering I) I’ll have to work through during the holiday, as I don’t have a lot of time to do it while I’m working. It’s paid by my employer, so all I have to put into it is my time. And if that wasn’t enough Hidden Treasures has three markets during the next month, so there’s a lot of soap that will have to be cut, labelled and packaged. It’s fun, but it’s also a lot of work. [If you happen to be in the neighbourhood, be sure to stop by!] All in all, I’ll be busy, that’s for sure.

In August I’ll have another week off, during which I’m going to Summer Darkness, a gothic festival, with Nizza and Syzygy. I’m very much looking forward to it, as the line-up is great this year. So, my life certainly isn't all that bad. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart Treuren said...

good... a little time out and some re-focussing does wonders for a person...

i'd like to go to both summer darkness and to castlefest but they're both in the holiday period... perhaps next year when our holidays fall earlier...

take care of yourself... keep well :D

19/7/06 22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home