<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dark Ages

This week I went to Essen (Germany) with some of my friends to shop at the Dark Ages shop there for the Summer Darkness Festival. I bought some really nice 20 hole boots that normally go for over one hundred euro's, but they were only 50 euro now. I also bought a nice top which I can wear on all my black skirts. All in all, it was a great day, besides the fact that we had a maniac for a driver who (we found out later) hadn't slept at all the night before the trip...

I've decided that I'm just a nice girl who happens to like (cyber)gothic music (amongst a lot of types of other music) and going to gothic parties and festivals, but I'm not going to change my appearance or act differently because of it. I'm not a real 'goth' anyway and I'm not trying to be either. I'm just being me. So I'm going to wear whatever I like and feel comfortable in, act however I like, have fun and dance untill I can't put one foot in front of the other anymore. I'm there for the music and the atmosphere, not to impress other people with my 'gothness'...

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Oh, love the shoes!
Shoppen is altijd leuk :D
En goed voor je dat je gewoon doet waar je je goed bij voelt! Dat zouden meer mensen moeten doen ^__^

13/8/06 01:46  
Blogger Nienna, Lady of Sorrows said...

Great shoes! <3!

and, I think you're absolutely right- I am so the same. I love the music, I love the atmosphere, I like the look. but I also love lots of other stuff and I wear whatever I want to wear even *gasp* white and pink :P and, I feel I fit in much better when I am myself instead of playing dress up ;) Good for you :D

14/8/06 10:00  
Blogger Amys Dark Rose said...

Nice shoes! I always wanted those as well but saw someone with exactly the same shoes but with a heel. Now I absolutely want those :) Why don't you try to come to Castlefest next year? Lots of fun and atmosphere there! Or not your cup of tea?

15/8/06 15:52  
Blogger Suus said...

Ow wat grappig ik had laatst juist nog een hele discusie over met een vriendin van mij. Waanneer je nou "Alto" of "goth" of "punker" of weet ik het wat was. En wij kwamen ook uit op het zelfde, wees gewoon lekker jezelf. Als je van die kleding of muziek houdt, lekker doen! Je hoeft toch niet zoals iedereen er bij te lopen op dat concert?

Ben het helemaal met je eens!

16/8/06 17:07  
Blogger bart said...

excellent, my dear... just keep on doing what you feel most comfortable with and you'll do fine ;-)

keep well :D

17/8/06 22:17  
Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品A片,A片,AV女優,色情,成人,做愛,情色,AIO,視訊聊天室,SEX,聊天室,自拍,AV,情色,成人,情色,aio,sex,成人,情色免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛情色文學,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,AVDVD,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,成人論壇情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

23/4/09 15:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home