<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I feel like dancing!

We've only just left Summer Darkness behind us [We had a wonderfull time. We met some new and interesting people, danced (a lot) and watched a lot of monkeys.], but I'm already looking forward to the upcoming parties. First of all, Baroeg Open Air on the 2nd of September. We aren't going to let a free performance by Suicide Commando and an afterparty untill 4 in the morning with decent DJ's pass us by [check the banner and the website].

And then on the 22nd of September, the day after my birthday, it's time for Cybergothic Syndrome in the Effenaar again, with performances by Dead Cell and Centhron.

My feet have only just recovered from three days of walking, standing and dancing, but I already feel like dancing again! :)

Baroeg Open Air

2 Comments:

Blogger Nienna, Lady of Sorrows said...

I am so going. Suicide Commando and Das Ich are enough for me <3!

17/8/06 22:16  
Blogger Amys Dark Rose said...

Hehe :) I know the feeling :) Have fun!

3/9/06 12:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home