<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Living on my own (for a weekend)

This/last weekend both my parents and my brother were away so I had the entire house for myself. Well, technically I wasn’t entirely alone. I did have to take care of our dog Kunta. Take him out for a walk three times a day, feed him, play with him, etcetera. But besides that I could do whatever I wanted!

It’s amazing how much you can do in one day and one weekend when you don’t have to take anyone else into account. You can do everything in your own time, take a break whenever you like, get a whole lot done but still have loads of time to relax too. Furthermore, I could finally cook a meal without having to take everyone’s likes and dislikes into account. I must say I haven’t eaten this nice in quite a while! I could listen to my music without a headphone on and watch television, surf the internet, shower and exercise whenever it suited me. All in all it was a very good weekend.

Yes, I think I’ll be quite happy living on my own.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Sounds like fun... I've had a couple of weeks with just my sister or my brothers over the years and it's quite nice... Maybe it's just the parents :P

7/8/06 10:15  
Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Hopelijk krijg je snel net zoveel tijd voor jezelf als je wilt, dan :)

9/8/06 10:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know the feeling.

14/8/06 10:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home