<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 08, 2006

One awful week

I’ve been through something very dreadful this week that has had quite an impact on me. I will not go into it, because I can’t (at least not yet), even though I really wish I could. It’s made me realize there are people out there who don’t have my best interest at heart and are out to hurt me.

But thankfully there are also people out there who are willing to support me. Besides my parents and my friends, even in places you might not think off at first. My boss has been extremely helpful and understanding during the last couple of days. I couldn’t have asked for any better response and I hope he knows how grateful I am for it. I already knew I probably have the best boss ever and this has only confirmed it once more.

Life and people can really suck, but it’s good to know there are people who will support you when you need it the most.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bart Treuren said...

yep... life sucks and people can be even worse at moments

i hope you're ok and not fretting about something you can't change anyway, the people around you who care can make a big difference and let you feel special despite whatever might happen...

keep well, sleep well ;-)

8/9/06 21:28  
Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Oh jee :(
Ik hoop dat het ondertussen al wat beter met je gaat... mensen zijn soms echt enorm naar en het is nooit leuk om daarmee geconfronteerd te worden.
Ik weet dat het waarschijnlijk niet zo is maar als er iets is dat ik voor je kan doen... Nou ja, ik hoor het wel :)
Veel sterkte in ieder geval.

9/9/06 16:39  
Blogger Suus said...

Bleh, ik hoop ook dat het wat beter met je gaat! Mensen kunnen af en toe afschuwelijk zijn, stelletje boere lomperiken.

9/9/06 17:37  
Blogger Kara said...

Lieve schat, het komt allemaal goed en die persoon krijgt echt wel zijn verdiende straf.
We denken allemaal aan je, en we houden van je (ook mijn mama, ik moest je de groeten doen van haar.)

12/9/06 11:41  
Blogger Juhani said...

Ik kan me eigenlijk alleen maar bij de rest voegen (althans, je krijgt niet de groeten van mijn moeder) en je nog een keer heel veel sterkte wensen. Ik hoop dat je je inmiddels al (wat) beter voelt!
*Knuffs*

12/9/06 14:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home