<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Over and Done

Just a quick update to let you know there have been some major developments since my last post. It’s all over and done with. Entirely, because they have someone in custody who has confessed ánd five different families who have made declarations against him at the police. I’ve been able to leave it behind and move on, so I’m totally okay again. I’ll explain everything more extensive in a later post. I currently don’t have time to write it all down. I’m just going to enjoy my birthday today! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy hapopy birthday! Ik hoop dat je een fijne dag hebt/hebt gehad en gefeliciteerd met je 23e verjaardag :p

21/9/06 17:26  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

a little late, i'm sorry... i hope you had a wonderful day and not let yourself be burdened by recent happenings... having computer and concentration problems at the moment, will catch up again soon...

keep well ;-)

22/9/06 21:35  
Blogger Nefke said...

Onder het motto: beter laat dan nooit: happy birthday to you! Hoop dat hij fijn was! En verder gewoon een grote knuffel!

x
Nefke

29/9/06 16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home