<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Family ties

Look what my brother send me from Aberdeen, Scotland! Thoughtful, right?! :)

It's funny, but ever since my brother left for Aberdeen our relationship has only gotten better and better. Logical in a sense, because we're not in each other's face all the time anymore. I hope and think that once I've moved out my relationship with both my brother and my parents will only get better. We won't have to live together any more, so we won't be bothered by each other's annoying habbits anymore. Another major plus of moving out! :)

And yes, I'm actually having fun preparing for the big day. This weekend we did Hema, Blokker, Ikea, Het Goed and Harense Smid and we're getting there! It's fun to shop around and think about how everything's going to turn out. It's going to be all me. MY place. Entirely mine! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

it's nbice, and you're getting along great to having your own place... I hope all works out for you :)

31/10/06 18:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

't Is zo hip allemaal voor je! ^_^

1/11/06 13:08  
Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Wat fijn voor je dat de dingen met je familie wat beter gaan! Wat een beetje afstand wel niet kan doen :)
En succes met shoppen, maar eigenlijk is dat het leukste deel!

2/11/06 09:48  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

you have an excellent brother, nietwaar?

you're growing up, you need your own space in the same way your other family members need theirs, but once you've decided on where the lines are laid, you often get on a lot beter than before...

keep well :D

3/11/06 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home