<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My very own little place

So, yesterday I bought an apartment in Eindhoven. Well, the purchase agreement still has to be signed and the mortgage has to be arranged, but besides that we’ve come to an agreement. If everything goes according to plan the apartment will be mine on the 15th of December.

It’s not a large apartment (60 m2, two rooms, one bedroom, but with an extra in-house storage compartment/room), as I’m only just starting on the labour market and I have to buy it all on my own, but I’m very pleased with it. It’s more than good enough for the next couple of years. By that time my wage should be enough to be able to buy something better, maybe even with someone else. Who knows?

It’s 10 minutes (by bike) to my work, there are several super markets within 10 minutes (by bike), the bus to Bladel is a 7-minute walk away, it’s very easy to reach the highway to Bladel so you could be there by car within 35 minutes and the train station and city centre is only 12 minutes away (by bike). So, the location is perfect!

I’m really excited. It’s going to be a very busy time because there’s an awful lot that still has to be arranged and bought (my god, the list seems endless!), but it’s something I’m really looking forward to. I simply can’t wait for it to be December!

5 Comments:

Blogger Juhani said...

Oh, wat geweldig!!! Gefeliciteerd!!!! Als ik nog iets kan doen -van verfen tot tips geven- moet je maar roepen. Yay!!

18/10/06 11:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woei! O wat gaaf wat leuk! Mag ik mee interieurshoppen? ^_^

groetjes, vunyak ^__^

19/10/06 09:33  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

meiske, ik ben zo blij voor je, na zo'n rot tijd... ik ben zelf behoorlijk door de mangel geweest, maar dat vertel ik straks wel...

een eigen ruimte is zoveel waard, ergens waar je gewoon jezelf kunt zijn en de eingen kunt doen waar je zelf belang aan hecht... een stap in de juiste richting :D

groetjes,
bart

21/10/06 22:24  
Blogger Kara said...

Ik heb nog een verfschuld bij je open staan, dus als je me nodig hebt: I'm your woman!
Maar ik ga je wel missen. We zullen waarschijnlijk nooit meer op 300 m afstand van elkaar wonen...

22/10/06 11:03  
Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Wat geweldig voor je! Echt super! En zoals Nora al zei,a ls je nog ververs nodig hebt, laat maar weten ^__^

25/10/06 10:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home