<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Enjoy The Silence

As there have already been three people who have asked me about my new address because they want to send me a Christmas card I've decided to simply post my new address here, so anyone who wants to know can write it down. Don't feel obliged to send me a card! Although, I do like receiving cards of course... ;)

So... here it comes. My new address, officially mine from the 15th of December: Limburglaan 71, 5616 ES, Eindhoven. I'll definately move in full-time after Christmas, but I'll probably do a test drive before that. A note for the future: if you're ever nearby, please let me know, because you're all very welcome to drop by some time.

As I'm going to be awfully busy with moving in during the next two weeks I'm not sure if you're going to hear much from me during that time. Do not worry if this place goes silent for some time. Hence, I'm going to leave you with one of the best songs ever made by one of my all time favorite bands. Do enjoy the silence!

3 Comments:

Blogger Skaizag said...

Heerlijk nummer idd!

12/12/06 19:40  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

thanks for this... one of my longer-term favourites :D

hope you're settling in, by now... a new place, a new life, new beginnings ;-)
my blog troubles are over for the time being, take a look at http://daze-of-our-lives.blogspot.com/

keep well, and keep in touch OK?

15/12/06 00:08  
Blogger Liesl said...

This is one of my favourite songs :) Thanks for this... I do enjoy the silence ;)

21/12/06 11:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home