<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 01, 2007

My home

Happy new year everybody! Finally an update about my moving out.

Last Tuesday evening after the Christmas dinner I moved into my new apparment in Eindhoven. It's been a fun week so far, just being able to do whatever you like whenever you like. The housekeeping isn't as annoying as I thought it would be. I don't really mind doing it, because you know what you're doing it for. I mean, washing, ironing, cleaning and doing grocery shopping isn't exactly fun, but I don't hate it either. Last week has been a learning experience (especially in housekeeping) and I guess it's all only going to get better. I do believe I'm going to have a wonderfull time here.

I promised you pictures, so here they are. These four pictures show my living and kitchen area, which is actually one area. If you click on the pictures you get a bigger and better image. The walls are still a bit empty because I haven't been able to put all my posters and stuff up yet, but all the essential things are there. Overall, it's mostly little things that still need doing in the appartment; nothing major, that's all already been done. I'm very happy with how everything turned out. I was able to do everything my way, the way I like it. Because after all, it's MY freaking appartment, so I don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks about it! I'm most proud of my bookcases, which are almost entirely filled already! :)




7 Comments:

Blogger Skaizag said...

wow het ziet er echt gaaf uit, echt al lekker huiserig en compleet!

Nog een gelukkig nieuw jaar en heel veel plezier in je nieuwe huisje :)

1/1/07 18:44  
Blogger Juhani said...

Wow, dat ziet er echt zo super mooi en gaaf uit! Die boekenkasten zijn geweldig! :D

2/1/07 13:10  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

your house looks wonderful, you've put a lot of time and thought into the interior decoration and i can imagine you'll feel very comfortable there :D

all the best for the new year... i'll try to be around more often from now on... keep well...

2/1/07 22:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O neat!

4/1/07 16:16  
Blogger Liesl said...

Your house looks very nice. I would live there any minute ;)

It's nice to hear you love being on your own :)

5/1/07 10:11  
Blogger Suus said...

Ziet er goed uit! Toch fijn, een plekje voor jezelf.

6/1/07 21:50  
Blogger Nefke said...

ziet er super uit! Ben je ondertussen (maand verder) al helemaal gesettled?! :D

31/1/07 09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home