<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I know, I know....

I know. It's been waaaaaaay too long since I last updated. I just didn't feel like blogging for a while. Don't know why, but I guess I needed a break. But... I'm back! I feel like blogging again! And I feel like reading your blogs again. :)

How I've been? Great! Just great, really. Everything's going well. I've settled into my new home and I totally love living on my own. I love being able to do whatever I wish to do without having to think about anyone else. I still go back to my parents' house quite regularly, because I also very much enjoy visiting them. Our relationship has never been this good, actually. I'm also very grateful for all their help in my moving out and it's great to know that whenever I have a problem I only have to call.

The one thing that was and still is the hardest part about moving out is the fact that I really miss our dog, Kunta. So whenever I'm back in Bladel he is almost cuddled to death. Someday I'm going to get a pet as well. I haven't exactly figured out what kind of a pet yet...

My best friend moved to Eindhoven last week as well and lives only 15 minutes away (by bike), so that should be good! Once she's really settled in I'm sure we'll have a wonderfull time, cooking, going to the Effenaar, watching House and simply hanging out together.

That's my quick update for now. If you have any questions, please let me know!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, at last! Maar nee hoor, als het met je goed gaat is het goed voor mij, geen vragen ^^

26/3/07 14:35  
Blogger Cheeky Monkey said...

Yay! leuk weer van je te lezen! En goed om te lezen dat het goed gaat hoor ^__^

27/3/07 09:52  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! een teken van leven! grapje, hoor, af en toe heb je dat... maar fijn dat je weer post! en ik ben blij voor je dat je je lekker voelt en zeker dat je relatie met je ouders nu veel beter is, heerlijk toch? verder geen vragen, alleen knuffels!

27/3/07 11:05  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

so good to hear from you, i've been through the mills of life recently too, but hope you're managing to catch up and are doing well... let me know how you're getting on, OK?

keep well...

27/3/07 22:25  
Blogger Nefke said...

good to have you back :D
En ikzelf.. ben werkende aan meer bloggen.. maar ik ken ´t.. soms post je elke dag.. dan weer twee maanden niet.. weird...

3/4/07 10:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home