<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holiday!

I have a week off from work this week and the weather couldn't have been better, so I'm really pleased and happy! I just love going for walks in the forest with this kind of weather or simply sitting outside reading. Simple stuff, but very good none the less. My brother also came back from Scotland for a week, so we have some time to hang out together.

I'm very much looking forward to the Gothronic Festival that is being held on Sunday the 15th of April in the 013 in Tilburg. But first, on Thursday I'm going to Laibach in the Effenaar. Both with my best friend Nizza of course.

Laibach is a definite must see and Rosa Crux, Saltatio Mortis and The Beauty of Gemina (my latest discovery, I looooove them!) should be really good, so everything else is just extra. Can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

It's been a while since my last visit here... I have to put a lot of blogs back on my checklist, just haven't gotten to it with my work for school. I'm glad you can relax this week. It's beautiful outside. Last week I've worked as hard as I could for school and now I can relax a bit too :)

11/4/07 08:59  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beauty of Gemina <3. Fan!

en vakantie is yay! zeker met dit weer. heerlijk, zal blij zijn als ik m'n essays af heb though ;)

seeya soon!

x

12/4/07 10:13  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

a week off from work can do wonders for a person... getting out and about even more so :-)

the gothtronic festival sounds like a really wonderful event, a new way to stretch the imagination... are you going to the EFF next week?

keep well...

12/4/07 11:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey ik ga ook maar dan vooral voor Salito Mortis! Ga jij trouwens ook naar WGT?
Groetsels,
Morgaine van skwuig ^_^

13/4/07 18:56  
Blogger Milamber said...

Ik ga niet naar de EFF en ook niet naar WGT. Ik ga dit jaar als het goed is weer naar Summer Darkness in augustus. Ik kan helaas ook weer niet alle festivals en evenementen af gaan lopen. ;)

14/4/07 14:14  
Blogger Jubelientje said...

Veel plezier. ^^

(Ik volg je blog al een tijdje, heb alleen nog nooit gecomment, dus, bij deze. En ik vroeg me af wie de plaatjes in je sidebar heeft gemaakt..)

Groetjes,
Judith

14/4/07 20:17  
Blogger Milamber said...

Hai Judith,

Leuk om te lezen dat ik nog meer lezers heb dan ik dacht. :)

Om je vraag te beantwoorden: de afbeeldingen zijn allemaal afkomstig uit de Sandman-comics van Neil Gaiman. Het zijn afbeeldingen van het karakter 'Death'; mijn favoriete karakter uit de comics.

15/4/07 11:58  
Blogger Rafael Nunes said...

Interesting blog you have.
Maybe you can see mine

27/5/07 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home